ive always thought the most revealing line hamlet says about himself (besides “o, what an ass am i”) is the “o i could be bounded in a nutshell and call myself king of infinite space, if it were not that i have bad dreams” bit. because it outlines his Problem so simply, or maybe just because it always feels to me like my problem. “i could do anything, i could do anything i wanted to or that anyone else wanted me to, if i wasn’t hecked up from the neck up”
1. What is you middle name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your birthday?
4. What is your zodiac sign?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. What's your lucky number?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. Where are you from?
9. How tall are you?
10. What shoe size are you?
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
12. What was your last dream about?
13. What talents do you have?
14. Are you psychic in any way?
15. Favorite song?
16. Favorite movie?
17. Who would be your ideal partner?
18. Do you want children?
19. Do you want a church wedding?
20. Are you religious?
21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
24. Baths or showers?
25. What color socks are you wearing?
26. Have you ever been famous?
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
28. What type of music do you like?
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What position do you usually sleep in?
32. How big is your house?
33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
34. Have you ever fired a gun?
35. Have you ever tried archery?
36. Favorite clean word?
37. Favorite swear word?
38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
39. Do you have any scars?
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
41. Are you a good liar?
42. Are you a good judge of character?
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
44. Do you have a strong accent?
45. What is your favorite accent?
46. What is your personality type?
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
48. Can you curl your tongue?
49. Are you an innie or an outie?
50. Left or right handed?
51. Are you scared of spiders?
52. Favorite food?
53. Favorite foreign food?
54. Are you a clean or messy person?
55. Most used phrased?
56. Most used word?
57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
58. Do you have much of an ego?
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
60. Do you talk to yourself?
61. Do you sing to yourself?
62. Are you a good singer?
63. Biggest Fear?
64. Are you a gossip?
65. Best dramatic movie you've seen?
66. Do you like long or short hair?
67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
68. Favorite school subject?
69. Extrovert or Introvert?
70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
71. What makes you nervous?
72. Are you scared of the dark?
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
74. Are you ticklish?
75. Have you ever started a rumor?
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
77. Have you ever drank underage?
78. Have you ever done drugs?
79. Who was your first real crush?
80. How many piercings do you have?
81. Can you roll your Rs?"
82. How fast can you type?
83. How fast can you run?
84. What color is your hair?
85. What color is your eyes?
86. What are you allergic to?
87. Do you keep a journal?
88. What do your parents do?
89. Do you like your age?
90. What makes you angry?
91. Do you like your own name?
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child?
94. What are you strengths?
95. What are your weaknesses?
96. How did you get your name?
97. Were your ancestors royalty?
98. Do you have any scars?
99. Color of your bedspread?
100. Color of your room?
Do you consider yourself pretty?
How many hours do you sleep each night?
Do you have a curfew?
Do you like being outside?
Little Red Riding Hood:
Do you trust strangers easily?
The Wolf and the seven little Goats:
Are you easily fooled?
The Seven Ravens:
Do you have any siblings? How is your relationship to them?
Beauty and the Beast:
What makes a person beautiful in your eyes?
The Little Mermaid:
What sacrifice would you bring for love?
The Frog Prince:
What do you find disgusting?
Jack and the Beanstalk:
What plants are in your room?
Puss in Boots:
Do you have a pet? Do you want one?
What is the meaning of your url?
Name one character flaw!
What is your greatest wish?
What is your (mental) age?
The Star Money:
What is your most prized possession?
Golden Mary and Pitch Mary:
Are you more of a lazy person or do you work hard?
The Snow Queen:
Who is your best friend and what would you do for them?
What qualities do you think make a good parent?
The Twelve Dancing Princesses:
Do you like to go on parties?
The Emperor's New Clothes:
Do you care much about your clothes?
The Valiant Little Tailor:
Do you think of yourself as brave?
The Princess and the Pea:
Are you a squeamish person?
It’s called the ‘Lykoi’. Due to a genetic mutation in a domestic shorthair cat, the Lykoi has no hair around its eyes, nose, ears and muzzle, giving it a werewolfish appearance.
Um, guys. I’d sure like to see the werewolf y’all are using for a visual comparison. I’m just sayin’…
Wait but hear me out
- ravenclaws that hate studying and procrastinate every assignment
- hufflepuffs that curse like sailors and that look like they could definitely fuck you up if they wanted to
- slytherin that are really nice and sweet who constantly ask how your days going and if you need help with something
- gryffindor that are scared to kill the spider in the corner of their rooms because who knows if that shit can fly or if it’ll attack you
TERRY IS THE GRYFFINDOR
Is it just me or you don’t really realise how drunk you are until you are in a bathroom alone???